Thursday, December 20, 2012

Home and I Have Grown

"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." - Ferris Bueller

Most of you reading this know that I love third world countries.  I love the simplicity of their lives and their strong faith in a higher power, their connection to nature, love for their family and them selves. I have traveled to Mexico, India, Thailand and now Nepal. I have lived among these so called “poor” people who have lives that have more meaning, purpose, love and joy than many "rich" people I know. They seem to be grounded in a way that has them feeling valued as humans. While in Nepal I experienced and now understand the true meaning of "Namaste".  Namaste represents the belief that there is a Divine spark within each of us that is located in the heart chakra. The gesture of palms together with fingers pointed upward and held in the middle of your chest is an acknowledgment of the soul in one by the soul in another. I am so very happy to have made "my stop to look around" in the greatest country I have ever visited, Nepal. 


Thank you everyone for making this my best holiday EVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment